Monday 19 May 2008

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly



Spice Girls star Mel B has admitted that she treated her bandmate Geri Halliwell badly when the group first got together.
In an interview with Grazia magazine, Mel B said she was tough on Halliwell when she failed to master some of the more difficult dance routines.
The singer said: "If Geri gets her dancing wrong now I tell her. But in the old days I may have done it in a bitchy way, but it's much more sisterly now. I want her to look fantastic and get it right."
"Everybody knows that Geri and I have had our problems in the past, but having time apart and then coming back together has been incredibly healing," she said.
"We have a real bond and, amazingly, our daughters, Angel and Bluebell, are completely fascinated by each other," said the singer.
Mel B also said that Halliwell encouraged her to take part in 'Dancing with the Stars', saying: "I wanted to show everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was right behind me, telling me to go for it and knock everybody dead."




Nuyorican Soul